I love learning and exploring the constantly changing tech landscape. The list of whitepapers, ebooks, webinars, and online courses I’ve taken totally bore the people I keep sharing them with! As much fun as learning is, applying that knowledge is even more satisfying. A number of projects I am currently engaged on are under NDAs, but in general, here are some recent project areas. It’s been a busy year so far!
- Alexa skills and voice applications including audio post production and podcasting
- AWS – Many different services including S3, IAM/SSL/Security, Video, IoT, Lambda, API Gateway, and many more
- ERP projects including AS400’s and Sage
- Startup mentoring with numerous startups
- Sales strategies
- Customer Success strategies and CS operations focused on delivering value
- POS projects including consignment applications
- Call/Contact center, multi-branch communications including Star2Star certifications
- Business strategies including services catalog development and planning for launching a Managed Services Provider
- Realtime video capture and processing including machine recognition, both centralized and edge computing
- Logistics – UPS and Fedex integrations
- WordPress – admin and customizations
- Tier-1 support – setups, AD admin, RDS admin
Of course, I’m probably most proud of all the community service I’ve been able to provide to the various organizations I support with my time this year. Please see the community service tab since its a big part of who I am.